Sunday, April 29, 2007

Quadson, doing his thing!!!





I said I would not be back on the blog until the next significant update, but if our kids keep this up, I may not be able to resist. Quadson, the dinosaur fanatic got a camping sack and sleeping bag for Christmas adorned with the prehistoic creatures. Now he insists on sleeping in it in his room which we think is the cutest thing ever. He also is a matching master with his dino cards. His ability to concentrate and match the cards is the neatest thing to watch.

Tonite after we spent the day in the backyard and retreated for baths, he picked up what actually is a tongue scraper, that to him is a razor, and said he needed to "do like daddy." Giggling, I told him to go ahead and do like daddy, to which he answered, "I need the face stuff first." So, I lathered him up with "the face stuff." I was tickled to death watching the most seriously focused shave ever.

Trey

No comments: